You can buy practically any products on EMI, making purchases affordable. From laptops on EMI to furniture, shopping online with an EMI card is the ideal way to own the items you want. Paying with a credit card may afford you the same luxury, but digital payment tools like the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card are better, breaking your purchase amounts into No Cost EMIs.
How to buy smartphones on EMI
You can buy any smartphone you want on EMI. To avail of this, you have to first complete the Bajaj EMI card Apply online process. You get a wide choice of brands and products to choose from with partner retailers. Moreover, you can browse for models online, making informed decisions as you compare prices. How do you use a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to make a smartphone purchase on EMI? Here are the steps:
- Visit the portal of Finserv Markets.
- Go to the ‘product page’ or the e-store.
- Browse products. Click products you want.
- When you have made your choice, click ‘buy now’.
- You will be directed to a ‘checkout page’. You can select ‘No Cost EMI’ as your payment mode.
- Choose the EMI tenure you want.
- Press the ‘Submit’ button to finish the purchase.
You can buy the best smartphones with the Bajaj EMI card. Mobile offers are always available with special cashback deals at festival times.
Pros and cons of shopping for electronics on EMI
The benefits of Bajaj EMI card use outweigh disadvantages, but you should know about these before you avail a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. Here are pros and cons:
- Pros of shopping for electronics on EMI
- You get attractive offers at partner stores with your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, making purchases more affordable.
- You pay without cash upfront, and in EMIs in flexible tenures later.
- By comparing products across brands, you can make better choices.
- No Cost EMIs mean that you pay EMIs without interest.
- Cons of shopping for electronics on EMI
- Shopping on EMI means you have to repay amounts in installments every month. If you don’t pay these fixed amounts on time, you accumulate balances, and consequently, debt.
- While shopping, when you have a convenient digital payment tool like the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card at hand, you may tend to overspend.
- In case you don’t make EMI payments in a timely manner or in full, you may be charged penalties. This reflects badly on your credit profile, lowering your CIBIL/credit score.
Categories of products on EMI
You can buy over a million products on EMI, that too, at No Cost EMI, when you shop with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. The following key categories of products can be bought easily and affordably
- Laptops – laptops from big brands like Dell, Lenovo and Asus are available at discounts.
- Furniture – furniture from Pepperfry, AtHome and Hometown is offered on EMI.
- Refrigerators – you can buy refrigerators from leading brands like Samsung, Godrej and Voltas on EMI.
- Smartphones – advanced smartphones from Vivo, Oppo, Realme, etc. are available on EMI.
- Washing machines – the latest washing machines from brands like IFB, LG and Samsung are available on EMI.
Buy with ease
Buy your favourite products with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card from a huge range of retail partners like e-commerce portals, Flipkart and partner stores. You get a wide variety of products to choose from, and you can avail discounts galore.